A classic question, revisited: what are the five items you must have on a deserted island? Photographers, artists, poets: show us NECESSITIES.
Just one thing for me please. A sailboat. I’m assuming everything I need is on board. Daily Prompt wasn’t very specific.
I’m packing tonight for a little road trip. Here’s the five essential items I take when staying in a motel.
- My own coffee-maker. I don’t like the puny one-cup coffee makers some motels have and I can’t be waiting for the Continental Breakfast coffee to show up. I take my four-cup pot, my own coffee and my favorite mug.
- My own pillow. Gotta have my own pillow.
- My hairdryer. Some motel hairdryers are okay, but I can’t risk a whimpy blow in the morning.
- Laptop. Well, if I had one I’d take it. I don’t, yet, so I take a book and sometimes a little stitchery project.
- Wine and a glass. I can’t drink my good boxed wine out of a flimsy six ounce motel glass. I take a cute, sturdy eight-ounce plastic glass.
Now, I’ve got to get busy! Au revoir!