New Year’s Suggestions
1. Be nice. Try to be nice. For many years it’s been my only New Year’s Suggestion. But this year I’ve added some.
2. Lower expectations. Don’t expect other people to be nice. Why set myself up for disappointment? Some people suck. It is what it is.
3. Drink more, drink earlier. Mimosas and Bloody Marys are good breakfast drinks because, Vitamin C.
4. Stay up late. By late I mean later than 10 p.m. I stayed awake until midnight for the new year’s arrival. Wowie. It was great. So quiet here.
5. Sleep in. Past 6 a.m. Force yourself to stay abed. Try not to think about the Daily Prompt in the inbox.
Okay. That’s enough. I don’t want to set my goals too high.
6. Go easy on yourself. Don’t set your goals too high.
Yeah, that’s it.